The basic equipment for a tram consists of a master-slave recording system, eight to twelve indoor cameras and a driver monitor.
- The seating areas and the ticket vending machine if necessary (prevention of vandalism).
- The doors (identification of persons and accident clarification).
- The track (accident clarification, optional).
The system shown is extended by an
- APC function (automatic passenger counting with optoelectronic or infrared counters).
- Transmission function via 3G/4G/LTE or WLAN (connection to fleet management: Transmission of existing system messages and alarm sequences, live transmission, automatic readout of passenger count data, system maintenance).
- Electronic rear-view mirror system
- Topology detection
These and other optional functions can be executed with the existing recording system.